2017年三年级英语双语阅读:噢,你将去的地方

2016-12-06 14:38:10来源:网络

  Wherever you go, you will top all the rest.

  去往何方,你都能盖世夺魁。

  Except when you don’t.

  做不到的时候除外,

  Because, sometimes, you won’t.

  因为,有时,你会做不到如此精彩。

  I’m sorry to say so

  很遗憾得这么说,

  But, sadly, it’s true

  可叹,这是事实。

  That Bang-ups

  吃闭门羹

  And Hang-ups

  遇阻受碍

  Can happen to you.

  你可能也会如此。

  You can get all hung up in a prickle-ly perch.

  你也许会被困卡在荆棘高处。

  And you gang will fly on.

  同伴都继续飞翔,

  You’ll be left in a Lurch.

  你却给丢下晃荡愁苦。

  You’ll come down from the Lurch with an unpleasantbump.

  你也许会从那摇摇欲坠的枝头狼狈跌撞而下,

  And the chances are, then, that you’ll be in a Slump.

  结果,很可能, 你会跌入深渊悬崖。

  And when you’re in a Slump, You’re not in for much fun.

  当你跌入深渊, 便无甚乐趣可言。

  Un-slumping yourself in not easily done.

  想走出消沉, 却难一步登天。

  You will come to a place where the streets are not marked.

  你会来到掩隐的小路,

  Some windows are lighted. But mostly they’re darked.

  一些窗户泛着灯光,但大多数昏黑灰暗。

  A place you could sprain both your elbow and chin!

  一个会让你扭伤手肘撞破下巴的地方!

  Do you dare to stay out? Do you dare to go in?

  你敢留在外面?你敢走进里面?

  How much can you lose? How much can you win?

  有多少可失去?有多少能赢取?

  And IF you go in, should you turn left or right…

  假若真走进去,该转左还是转右……

  Or right-and-three-quarters Or, maybe, not quite?

  还是右转四分三?或者,也许,不够?

  Or go around back and sneak in from behind?

  还是转回去,从后潜入?

  Simple it’s not, I’m afraid you will find,

  恐怕即使满心决意,

  For a mind-maker-upper to make up his mind.

  你也觉得,要下决心也不容易。

英语+新概念学习资料大礼包

微信扫一扫 自动获取网盘链接

更多资料
更多>>
更多内容

小学英语资料大礼包合集

扫描下方二维码自动领取

更多>>
更多英语课程>>
更多>>
更多资料