2017年三年级英语双语阅读:月下看猫头鹰

2016-12-06 14:49:21来源:网络

  I didn’t ask what kinds of things hide behind black trees in the middle of the night.

  深更半夜会不会有什么东西躲在黑黑的大树背后呢,我问都没问。

  When you go owling you have to be brave.

  出来看猫头鹰一定要勇敢。

  Then we came to a clearing in the dark woods.

  我们来到了黑森林中的空地。

  The moon was high above us.

  月亮高高挂在天空。

  It seemed to fit exactly over the center of the clearing and the snow below it was whiter than the milk in a cereal bowl.

  月光就像对准着空地上的中央照下来,月光下的雪看起来比瓷碗里的牛奶还要白。

  I sighed and Pa held up his hand at the sound.

  “呵——”我喘着大气,爸爸听见了做手势叫我别出声。

  I put my mittens over the scarf over my mouth and listened hard.

  我赶紧用手套捂住自己的嘴,我用心地听。

  And then Pa called:“Whoo-whoo-who-who-who-whooooooo.Whoo-whoo-who-who-who-whooooooo.”

  爸爸又开始呼叫了起来。

  I listened and looked so hard my ears hurt and my eyes got cloudy with the cold.

  我全神贯注地听着看着,在这冷空气中,听得耳朵发疼,看得双眼蒙上一层雾。

  Pa raised his face to call out again, but before he could open his mouth an echo came threading its way through the trees.

  爸爸仰起了脸打算再呼叫一次,但是他还没开口,就有猫头鹰回应的声音穿过树丛传了过来。

  “Whoo-whoo-who-who-who-whooooooo.”

  Pa almost smiled.

  爸爸脸上有了笑意。

  Then he called back:“Whoo-whoo-who-who-who-whooooooo.” just as if he and the owl were talking about supper or about the woods or the moon or the cold.

  他又回应了一声,然后他跟猫头鹰就像在那儿谈天,谈起了晚餐、树林、月亮和寒冷的天气。

  I took my mitten off the scarf off my mouth, and I almost smiled, too.

  我松开了捂住嘴的手套,开心得想笑出来。

  The owl‘s call came closer, from high up in the trees on the edge of the meadow.

  从草地边缘树丛上面传来的猫头鹰的叫声越来越近了。

  Nothing in the meadow moved.

  草地上却没有一点儿动静。

  All of a sudden an owl shadow, part of the big tree shadow, lifted off and flew right over us.

  忽然间一个猫头鹰的影子,从地上的大树影里分离开,向着我们的头顶这边飞过来。

  We watched silently with heat in our mouths, the heat of all those words we had not spoken.

  我们看着,嘴里发热却不出声,许多想说的话一句也没说。

英语+新概念学习资料大礼包

微信扫一扫 自动获取网盘链接

更多资料
更多>>
更多内容

小学英语资料大礼包合集

扫描下方二维码自动领取

更多>>
更多英语课程>>
更多>>
更多资料