2017年三年级英语双语阅读:月下看猫头鹰

2016-12-06 14:49:21来源:网络

  I stopped up where I was and waited.

  我立刻收住脚步。

  He looked up, as if searching the stars, as if reading a map up there.

  站在原地等着爸爸向上看,好像要找天上的星星,又像在查看空中的一张地图。

  The moon made his face into a silver mask.

  月光使他的脸像是戴上了银色的假面具。

  Then he called:”Whoo-whoo-who-who-whooo-” the sound of a Great Homed Owl”Whoo-whoo-who-who-whooo-”.

  他开始呼叫起来,学的是大角猫头鹰的叫声。

  Again he called out. And then again.

  他叫了一阵又一阵。

  After each call he was silent and for a moment we both listened.

  每叫过一次他就会停一会儿,我们两个都竖起耳朵,细细地听一会儿。

  But there was no answer.

  但是什么也没听到。

  Pa shrugged and I shrugged.

  爸爸耸耸肩膀,我也耸耸肩膀。

  I was not disappointed.

  我并不难过。

  My brothers all said sometimes there‘s an owl and sometimes there isn’t.

  我的几个哥哥都说过,猫头鹰是有时候出现有时候不出现的。

  We walked on, I could feel the cold, as if someone‘s icy hand was palm-down on my back.

  我们再往前走,我感觉到天气的寒冷,就像有人用冰冷的手掌按在我的背上。

  And my nose and the tops of my cheeks felt cold and hot at the same time.

  鼻子上、面颊上,里热外冷,冻得发疼。

  But I never said a word.

  但是我一句抱怨的话也没说。

  If you go owling you have to be quiet and make your own heat.

  出来看猫头鹰一定要安静一定要坚强。

  We went into the woods.

  我们走进了树林。

  The shadows were the blackest things I had ever seen.

  那些树影比我见过的任何东西都要阴暗。

  They stained the white snow.

  遮掩了地上的白雪。

  My mouth felt furry, for the scarf over it was wet and warm.

  蒙在我嘴上的围巾,温温的湿湿的。

英语+新概念学习资料大礼包

微信扫一扫 自动获取网盘链接

更多资料
更多>>
更多内容

小学英语资料大礼包合集

扫描下方二维码自动领取

更多>>
更多英语课程>>
更多>>
更多资料