2017年三年级英语双语阅读:月下看猫头鹰

2016-12-06 14:49:21来源:网络

  新东方在线小学网整理了2017年三年级英语双语阅读大全,主要目的在于锻炼同学们的英语阅读水平。希望对大家有所帮助。

  2017年英语双语阅读:月下看猫头鹰

  It was late one winter night, long past my bedtime, when Pa and I went owling.

  在一个冬天的晚上,我跟爸爸出去看猫头鹰,那时候已经三更半夜了,我们一直都没睡觉。

  There was no wind. The trees stood still as giant statues.

  外面没有风,那些大树直挺挺地站着,像一座座高高大大的雕像。

  And the moon was so bright the sky seemed to shine.

  月光皎洁。

  Somewhere behind us a train whistle blew, long and low, like a sad, sad song

  背后远远传来火车的汽笛声,笛音低沉却拉得很长,就像一首歌,听起来好忧伤好忧伤。

  I could hear it through the woolen cap Pa had pulled down over my ears.

  爸爸把我的毛线帽拉低,盖住我的耳朵。

  A farm dog answered the train, and then a second dog joined in.

  但是隔着帽子我还是听得到声音,农场里的一条狗跟着汽笛叫了起来,接着第二条狗也叫了。

  They sang out, trains and dogs, for a real long time.

  火车和狗齐声唱歌,唱了好一阵子。

  And when their voices faded away it was as quiet as a dream.

  闹声消失以后,四周静极了,就像在梦里。

  We walked on toward the woods, Pa and I.

  爸爸还有我一直向树林走去。

  Our feet crunched over the crisp snow and little gray footprints followed us.

  我们“沙沙沙”地踩着松脆的雪,留下小小的灰色脚印。

  Pa made a long shadow, but my was short and round.

  地上拖着爸爸长长的影子,我的影子却又短又圆。

  I had to run after him every now and then to keep up, and my short, round shadow bumped after me.

  隔不多久,我就得奔跑几步才能跟得上爸爸,我那又短又圆的影子,也跟着我跌跌撞撞。

  But I never called out. If you go owling you have to be quiet, that’s what Pa always says.

  但是我没喊累,出去看猫头鹰就得保持安静,爸爸就是这么说的。

  I have been waiting to go owling with Pa for a long, long time.

  我盼望跟着爸爸一起去看猫头鹰,已经盼望好久好久了。

  We reach the line of pine trees, black and pointy against the sky, and Pa held up his hand.

  我们走到了松林地带,在明亮的月色里,一棵棵的松树看起来黑黑的尖尖的,爸爸举手做了个手势。

英语+新概念学习资料大礼包

微信扫一扫 自动获取网盘链接

更多资料
更多>>
更多内容

小学英语资料大礼包合集

扫描下方二维码自动领取

更多>>
更多英语课程>>
更多>>
更多资料