2017年三年级英语双语阅读:星月

2016-12-06 14:35:46来源:网络

  Stellaluna explained to the birds on tile way. As the birds flew among the bats, Flap said, “I feel upside down here.”

  星月在飞行时向那些鸟介绍蝙蝠家族。 当小鸟们飞在蝙蝠群中的时候,翔翔说:“跟这群蝙蝠在一起,我觉得自己是倒挂着的!

  So the birds hung by their feet. “Wait until dark,” Stellaluna said excitedly.“We will fly at night.”

  所以,小鸟们都把自己倒挂在树上。星月兴奋的说:“等天黑以后,我们就可以一起在夜空中飞行!”

  When night came Stellaluna flew away. Pip, Flitter, and Flap leapt from the tree to follow her.

  夜晚来临了,星月首先迎向夜空,皮皮、飞飞,和翔翔,也跟着星月,从树梢飞了出去。

  “I can’t see a thing!”yelled Pip. “Neither can I,” howled Flitter. “Aaeee!” shrieked Flap.

  “啊!我什么都看不见!”皮皮尖叫。“我也是!”飞飞哀嚎着。 “救命呀!”翔翔惨叫了一声。

  “They‘re going to crash,” gasped Stellaluna. “I must rescue them!”’

  “糟糕!他们要摔下去了,我得赶快救他们!”星月倒抽了一口凉气。

  Stellaluna swooped about, grabbing her friends in the air.

  星月快速冲下去,接住他的朋友。

  She lifted them to a tree, and the birds grasped a branch.

  把他们放在一棵树上,这些小鸟紧紧抓住树枝。

  Stellaluna hung from the limb above them.

  星月则挂在上面的树枝。

  “We‘re safe,” said Stellaluna. Then she sighed. “I wish you could see in the dark, too.”

  “我们安全了!”星月安慰小鸟。然后,她叹了一口气说:真希望你们在黑暗中也能看得见!

  “We wish you could land on your feet,” Flitter replied. Pip and Flap nodded.

  “但愿你也能像我们一样,用双脚站在树枝上。”飞飞回答说。皮皮和翔翔也点点头。

  They perched in silence for a long time. “ How can we be so different and feel so muchalike?” mused Flitter .

  他们沉默了好长一段时间。“为什么我们如此的不同,感受却如此相近呢?”飞飞若有所思的说。

  “And how can we feel so different and he so much alike?” wondered Pip.

  “为什么我们的感受如此不一样,看起来却如此相似呢?”飞飞也不解的说。

  “ I think this is quite a mystery,” Flap chirped. “I agree,” said Stellaluna.

  “我想,这真是太不可思议了!”翔翔兴奋的说。“我也这么认为!”星月回答。

  “But we’re friends . And that‘s a fact.”

  “但是,无论如何,我们都是朋友。这是永远也不会改变的事实!”

  (来源:新东方在线论坛)

  更多内容,请关注新东方在线小学网(http://xiaoxue.koolearn.com/),我们还为大家整理了小升初简历、小升初面试题、小升初辅导、小升初作文等内容,希望对大家有所帮助。

英语+新概念学习资料大礼包

微信扫一扫 自动获取网盘链接

更多资料
更多>>
更多内容

小学英语资料大礼包合集

扫描下方二维码自动领取

更多>>
更多英语课程>>
更多>>
更多资料